Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Visit To The Farm

Pufferfish and I went to this free "living history" farm the other day. I'm trying to ease her back into Tot School now that the big kids are in school,  so this week we were learning a little about farms. Does she look like a farm girl here? (Scroll down for some funny Pufferfish-isms!)



Pufferfish-isms...

Me: "Look, Pufferfish, there's a sheep!"
Pufferfish: "Hi, sheep! You're not coming home with me!"

One of the sheep had a green line painted on his wool, for some reason.
Me: "Why do you think he has that green line on him?"
Pufferfish: "I think somebody thought he was a piece of paper, and painted on him!"

Me: "Did you hear that cow?
Pufferfish: "Yep!"
Me: "What did the cow say?"
Pufferfish: "She said, I love you!"


2 comments:

Tanya @ TeenAutism said...

Great pics! I love that one of her climbing the fence - so cool. And the cow saying I love you is so cute!

Zip n Tizzy said...

So Beautiful!

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!