Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What I Did Today...

Today I did all my laundry, renewed my driver's license, cleaned up the house, took the kids to the playground, did some blogging on my review blog, and donated 250 grains of rice to starving children.
Pretty productive day, don't you think?
If you're wondering about the rice thing, all I did was go to this website, Free Rice. You play a simple game where you have to guess what obscure words mean. (You can also change the subject to math, geography, chemistry, art, or another language.) Whenever you get one right, they donate 10 grains of rice to the United Nations World Food Program! Plus, when you get one wrong, they tell you the answer, and then offer you the same question again later. So you're not only playing an amusing game, and helping give food to hungry people, but you're improving your vocabulary as well!
I saw this on a blog called Fat Lazy Soccer Mom Gets Healthy, and I thought some of you might be interested!
Alright, thats all for now! Go back to what you were doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!